MicroSearch® — Human Presence & Intrusion Detection
For a demonstration video, please visit http://ensco.com/microsearch
MicroSearch® is a-one-of-a-kind security inspection system that detects human beings by sensing the vibrations caused by the human heartbeat hiding in vehicles or containers that are loaded on vehicles. The technology is more reliable and cost-effective than other sensor approaches, and safer and faster than manual searches. MicroSearch can be operated in two modes: standard and enhanced. The enhanced mode is particularly well suited for the harshest of environments, where ground vibration can interfere with detection results.
– Accurate results in a variety of environmental conditions, including dry, dusty, wet, and hot or cold environmentsSpeed
– Fast processing for maximum efficiencyAccuracy
– Lower false alarm rates than any other available productSafety
– No risk to operator or detected persons during operationUnmatched flexibility
– Portable and industrial versions meet your environmental or operational requirements. All systems have touch screen displays for ease of useEconomy
– Far less capital-intensive than dedicated vehicle/cargo X-ray machinesLight, compact sensors
– Twice the holding power of previous sensorsFlexible cabling
– Heavy duty connectors for maximum cable lifeSuperior data transfer
– High-speed USB interface between the control box module and host computer
How MicroSearch Works
MicroSearch includes a computer, digital control box, small vehicle and ground sensors and cables. The magnetic vehicle sensors, when placed on a vehicle or a container, determine whether a human is inside without the time-consuming and expensive task of unloading and inspecting the entire vehicle or container and all of the contents. The ground sensors mitigate any nearby environmental vibrations for increased accuracy. The sensors, similar to those used to measure earthquakes, measure the tiny movements or vibrations transmitted to a suspension system. Based on the vibrations, MicroSearch indicates if an individual is present. In mere seconds, MicroSearch can determine whether or not a further search is required.
MicroSearch, the patented human presence detection system, is available in a variety of configurations to meet your unique requirements. MicroSearch is available with a variety of host computers:
A desktop workstation
A semi-rugged portable laptop computer
A fully-rugged portable laptop computer
A NEMA-compliant industrial computer
Cable Management Systems
MicroSearch comes with optional cable management systems, making inspection set up and operations simple and safe.
MicroSearch has authorized resellers across the globe. Our human presence detection system, MicroSearch has been deployed and used globally since 2001 to make vehicle and container inspections safer and more efficient for correctional facilities, border crossings, ferry ports, seaports and high-value facilities.
All MicroSearch authorized resellers offer full service and technical support after the sale. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find an authorized reseller near you.
MicroSearch is offered by ENSCO Rail, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc.